Diploma in Real Estate Appraisal – Vancouver Community College, Langara, Honour Roll, (April 1977)
Charter Arbitrator – British Columbia Arbitration & Mediation Institute
Thirty-nine years of appraisal experience;
Thirty-six years employed as an independent fee appraiser and consultant in Kelowna, (1980 to present).
Senior Partner; Kent-Macpherson.
AACI, P.App, Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute, Appraisal Institute of Canada.
C. Arb., Chartered Arbitrator, Arbitration and Mediation Institute of Canada Inc.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Member of the ADR Institute of Canada.
- Member of the Real Estate Institute of British Columbia.
- Founding Member of the British Columbia Expropriation Association.
- Member – International Right-of-Way Association.
- Member – Urban Development Institute.
- Past Vice-President, Interior Chapter, ADR Institute of Canada.
- Secretary/Treasurer of the Kootenay Chapter, Appraisal Institute of Canada, (1977 – 1978).
- Past Chairman, Okanagan Chapter – Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Past Chair of the Economic Development Commission – Westbank First Nation
- Qualified as expert witness (real estate valuation) supreme court.
- Qualified as expert witness (real estate valuation) federal court.