Accredited Appraiser – Canadian Institute (AACI), Appraisal Institute of Canada.
Diploma in Realty Appraisal – Vancouver Community College – Langara.
Associate/Consultant – Kent-Macpherson Appraisals, Kelowna, BC (2007 to present)
Senior Appraiser – BC Assessment, Kelowna, BC (2001 – 2007)
Senior Appraiser – BC Assessment, Terrace, BC (1998 – 2001)
Appraiser – BC Assessment, Williams Lake and North Vancouver, BC (1990 – 1998)
AACI (Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute) Appraisal Institute of Canada
P. App., Professional Appraiser
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member in Good Standing Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Chapter Chair, Okanagan Chapter of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (2004 to 2016)
- Corporate Member – National Golf Course Owners Association of Canada
- Appraisal of a wide variety of commercial properties throughout the Thompson-Okanagan and Kootenay regions specializing in, hotel/motels, senior and care homes, golf courses, neighbourhood pubs and liquor stores.
- Assessment consulting on all property types throughout British Columbia.
- Consultation and market rent analysis on commercial/industrial properties.
- Appraisal of a wide variety of commercial properties throughout the Okanagan for assessment purposes, specializing in golf courses, hotel/motels, care homes, multi-family development and shopping centres (2001 to 2007).
- Qualified as an Expert Witness before the BC Property Assessment Appeal Board.
- Golf Course Valuation – National Golf Course Owners Association of Canada, BC Chapter, 2016
- Commercial Property Valuation – Calgary Assessment Review Board, 2013
- Hotel & Shopping Centre Valuation – Alberta Municipal Government Board, 2012.
- Golf Course Valuation – Alberta Assessors Association 2011 Conference.
- Valuing Tenant Improvements – AIC – BC Association, 2011 Provincial Conference.
- Valuation and Assessment Legislation – Alberta Municipal Government Board, 2008-2011.
- Property Assessment Overview – Chartered Accountants of BC, Kelowna Chapter, 2010.
- Understanding Commercial Appraisals – Business Development Bank of Canada, 2010.