Master of Business Administration Degree – Royal Roads University (2010)
Public Relations and Communications Management Graduate Certificate – Royal Roads University (2007)
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree – Athabasca University (2003)
Hotel & Restaurant Management Diploma – Camosun College (1999)
Director, Operations & Strategy, Kent-Macpherson, Kelowna, British Columbia (2016 – present)
Manager, Regional Business Development, Suncor Energy, Fort McMurray, Alberta (2012 – 2016)
Principal Consultant, S3 Consulting, Kelowna, British Columbia (2009-2012)
Manager, Business Services, NWT Business Development & Investment Corporation, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories (2001 – 2008)
Instructor, Aurora College, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories (2004 – 2005)
MBA, Executive Management, Master of Business Administration Degree, Royal Roads University, Victoria, BC
Memberships and Affiliations
- Kelowna Chamber of Commerce
- Urban Development Institute
- Manage operational systems and processes, create and implement strategies to improve productivity and efficiency in the areas of human resources, communications, marketing, finance, strategy and facilities.
- Oversee and manage recruitment, orientation, benefits, performance management, training and development, motivating and employee relations. Analyze and enhance office processes, policies and systems.
- Previous member of the Supply Chain Management leadership team at Suncor Energy. Responsible to direct and manage the Aboriginal suppliers and business development activities enterprise-wide.
- Develop and implement policies, guidelines and strategies. Lead and support contract negotiations with Aboriginal suppliers. In 2015, reached over $600 Million in Aboriginal supplier revenues earned (spend), increased from $284 Million in less than 3 years.
- Supply chain and business development expertise, negotiation experience related to Sustainability Agreements between Industry and local First Nations and Memorandum of Understanding Agreements with Metis organizations.
- Relationship, supplier performance management, and partnership (JV) negotiations with Aboriginal organizations.
- Develop strategic business initiatives and partnerships with the local business community.
- While employed by the NWT Business Development and Investment Corporation she was honoured to be an Ambassador on two Canadian Trade Missions to Dallas, United States and Munich, Germany promoting the economy and attracting investment to the region.
- Co-Founder of the Northern Youth Leadership Initiative, a project of Tides Canada in the Northwest Territories.
- In the fall of 2012 awarded the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal for her work as a Mentor for Futurpreneur (formerly Canadian Youth Business Foundation).