Diploma in Real Estate Appraisal – Vancouver Community College, Langara, Honour Roll, (April 1977)
Charter Arbitrator – British Columbia Arbitration & Mediation Institute
Thirty-nine years of appraisal experience;
Thirty-six years employed as an independent fee appraiser and consultant in Kelowna, (1980 to present).
Senior Partner; Kent-Macpherson.
AACI, P.App, Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute, Appraisal Institute of Canada.
RI, Professional Designation, Real Estate Institute of British Columbia.
C. Arb., Chartered Arbitrator, Arbitration and Mediation Institute of Canada Inc.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Member of the ADR Institute of Canada.
- Member of the Real Estate Institute of British Columbia.
- Founding Member of the British Columbia Expropriation Association.
- Member – International Right-of-Way Association.
- Member – Urban Development Institute.
- Past Vice-President, Interior Chapter, ADR Institute of Canada.
- Secretary/Treasurer of the Kootenay Chapter, Appraisal Institute of Canada, (1977 – 1978).
- Past Chairman, Okanagan Chapter – Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Past Chair of the Economic Development Commission – Westbank First Nation
- Qualified as expert witness (real estate valuation) supreme court.
- Qualified as expert witness (real estate valuation) federal court.