Canadian Residential Appraiser (CRA) – Appraisal Institute of Canada.
Certified Reserve Planner (CRP) – Real Estate Institute of Canada.
Senior Certified Reserve Planner – Kent-Macpherson Appraisals, Kelowna, BC (2012 to present)
Mortgage Development Manager/Mortgage Specialist – Bank of Montreal, BC, Interior, North, and Yukon (2010-2011)
Residential Appraiser – Okanagan Appraisals, Kelowna, BC (2004 – 2009)
CRA, (Canadian Residential Appraiser) – Appraisal Institute of Canada.
CRP, (Certified Reserve Planner) – Real Estate Institute of Canada.
P. App., (Professional Appraiser) – Appraisal Institute of Canada.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member in Good Standing Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Member in Good Standing Real Estate Institute of Canada.
- Okanagan Mortgage Lenders Association, Kelowna, BC. Director and Past President.
- Depreciation Report-Reserve Fund Study Consulting and Advisory team.
- Develop working relationships with Strata Corporations and Strata Managers.
- Research analysis and marketing.
- Valuation and consulting services for a variety of assignments: residential dwellings, multi-family homes- up to four units, lakeshore properties, and undeveloped residential dwelling sites.
- Specialized in new construction of residential properties.
- Member of the 2015 National Conference Committee and Co-Presenter on Reserve Fund Studies.
- Co-Presenter on Reserve Fund Studies and Panelist on Diversification Opportunities for CRA’s at the 2016 National Conference.