Bachelor Degree in Biology – University of Calgary (2004)
Diploma in Urban Land Economics – University of British Columbia (2006)
Senior Real Estate Advisor, Kent-Macpherson, Kelowna, British Columbia (2013 – present)
Real Estate Services Manager, City of Kelowna, Kelowna, British Columbia (2009 – 2013)
Development Manager, Naxon Consulting Ltd, Kelowna, British Columbia (2007-2009)
Property Officer II, City of Kelowna, Kelowna, British Columbia (2005 – 2007)
B.Sc., Major in Biological Sciences, Minor in Geography, University of Calgary
RI, Professional Designation, Real Estate Institute of British Columbia
Memberships and Affiliations
- Real Estate Institute of British Columbia
- British Columbia Expropriation Association
- Urban Development Institute
Development Manager for various projects including: 100+ unit care facility in Kelowna, mixed-use condo/commercial development at Silver Star Ski Resort, 100+ residential lots throughout the Central Okanagan, 10 acre multi-family site due diligence in Kelowna, and a +$50M industrial facility in North Okanagan.
Numerous approvals for ALR exclusions, inclusions and non-farm use applications.
- Undertake Assessment Appeals to obtain significant reductions in assessed values, resulting in substantial tax savings.
- Managed the City of Kelowna’s Real Estate Services department, controlling land tenure for over $1.1 billion in land and $300 million in improvements. Provided technical real estate advisory services to City of Kelowna Council and internal departments.
- Real Estate Advisor to various municipalities and regional districts on applying various legislation including Expropriation Act, Transportation Act, Local Government Act and Community Charter.