Diploma in Real Estate Appraisal
Accreditation – Appraisal Institute of Canada
Forty three years practicing as an independent fee appraiser throughout British Columbia. Kent-Macpherson 1974 – present.
Appraisals for acquisition and disposal purposes completed for Federal, Provincial, Regional and Municipal governments. Assessment equity consulting. Claimant and authority partial and full takings pursuant to the British Columbia Expropriation Act. Property valuations concerning commercial, industrial, institutional, multi-family residential, resort commercial, development land and leasehold interests.
Appraisal and consulting assignments completed throughout the Okanagan-Similkameen, Thompson-Shuswap, Kootenay, Cariboo, Metro Vancouver and Vancouver Island regions of British Columbia.
Five years employment with the British Columbia Department of Finance, Provincial Assessment Branch, (April 1969 – December 1973).
AACI, (Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute) Appraisal Institute of Canada.
P.App, Professional Appraiser.
RI Professional Designation, Real Estate Institute of British Columbia.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Accredited member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Founding member British Columbia Expropriation Association.
- Professional member of the Real Estate Institute of British Columbia
Appraisal Institute of Canada Recertification Program. Seminars sponsored by Appraisal Institute of Canada, BC Assessment, the Real Estate Institute of British Columbia, Marshall Valuation Service and the British Columbia Expropriation Association.
- Qualified as expert witness (real estate valuation) – Supreme Court of British Columbia.
- Qualified as expert witness (real estate valuation) – British Columbia Assessment Appeal Board.
- Qualified as expert witness (real estate valuation) – British Columbia Expropriation Compensation Board.